Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 326
Default

Hey

anyone promoting cd poker here?

Since yesterday I'm not able to see players usernames any more at casinopays.com.
IS IT ONLY ME? or this is for all of you?
__________________
Holdem Romania
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2006, 11:19 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

I don't like them cpays. They claim they pay when you make $50, but I'm up to $190 and they havn't payed. I've emailed the 2 email addresses on their website with no responses. Anyone have a better email address to write to them at?
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

Good luck with them, I had the same problem. They pay out at $50 if you are on neteller only, but yet I got up to about $450 and about 10 emails before they finally paid out. Not my favorite company...right up there with casino partners who also said they would pay out on the 12th but nothing so far and no word back.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2006, 12:14 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 622
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Its a wonder
I am wondering why some poker sites just pay you and, well , and like some dont, even though they are in direct competition. Talking mainly about ipokernetwork sites. I provide 10x revenue compared to an other site and get like 1x from them... anyway, I dont wanna name any names. But I provide much more profit for other sites on the network and get paid basically shit all for it....
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2006, 03:19 AM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ucladave@Jan 18 2006, 12:04 AM
Good luck with them, I had the same problem. They pay out at $50 if you are on neteller only, but yet I got up to about $450 and about 10 emails before they finally paid out. Not my favorite company...right up there with casino partners who also said they would pay out on the 12th but nothing so far and no word back.
I hate how casino partners will not pay until you refer to the confirmation email. If theres something wrong I'll let them know. They aren't doing anyone favors by holding money until they get the confirmation.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2006, 07:55 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 326
Default

i'm sorry to hear these things.

i got paid from all playtech sites but i really dont like some things... cpays does only reply when they want and at what they want...

i still ask you the same:
"Since yesterday I'm not able to see players usernames any more at casinopays.com. IS IT ONLY ME? or this is for all of you?"
(I'm reffering to the stats ... for me... i cannot sort them after the PLAYER username... it disappeared)
__________________
Holdem Romania
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2006, 01:55 PM
igami igami is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by deepak7@Jan 18 2006, 07:55 AM
cpays does only reply when they want and at what they want...
This is an amazing statement, it's amazing because Casino Pays has to have one of the biggest affiliate teams online. They seem to always show up at conferences with half a dozen or more reps, and there have been times where I was being contacted by a different rep every other day.

I was using their online chat feature on their site the other day, it was working perfectly until I asked a tough question. Suddenly the rep stopped responding and presto the chat panel closed. I immediately opened it back up and the rep stated ok were back up our internet systems crashed. :P After a couple of more system crashes (HAHA) I got tired of the run around and decided to log off!

I should add that Eilon has been very good the last couple of days in helping clear up an existing issue. So maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day!
__________________
Fairness & Equality For All - iGAMI.org
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2006, 03:30 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

igami - could you give me Eilon's email address? PM or here would be fine.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2006, 07:26 AM
joeblack joeblack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ucladave@Jan 18 2006, 12:04 AM
Good luck with them, I had the same problem. They pay out at $50 if you are on neteller only, but yet I got up to about $450 and about 10 emails before they finally paid out. Not my favorite company...right up there with casino partners who also said they would pay out on the 12th but nothing so far and no word back.

As I understand, Casino Partners only pays out after you have over $250 in commissions.

Joe Black
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-19-2006, 01:47 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

Incorrect Joeblack, they pay out to neteller at $50.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone from the US Paid by CPays? stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-22-2007 04:49 AM
Casino Pays - CD Poker Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-19-2006 07:48 PM
CPays wish you all good luck Mor Cpays.com 0 04-16-2006 06:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0