Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-23-2007, 03:30 PM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

John. I had my account at Stars suspened earlier this year as I sold one of my old sites and tried to withdraw the funds. Firstly you can't phone Stars up as I could not find a tel number and they would not give me a number. I simply told them what the money was for and then also got the person who purchased the site from me to email them and the next day the funds were in my Neteller account.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Carly - Stars's Avatar
Carly - Stars Carly - Stars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 53
Default

Hi,

I replied!

Carly
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 145
Default

John, I would think that PokerStars banking is not a laundering front for your personal business transactions, I have to agree with Stars here. Glad to see they monitor these things.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daniel Negreanu's FCP moving to Pokerstars deepak7 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 06-14-2007 02:56 AM
PokerStars Transfer for FullTilt CoolDog The Cocktail Lounge 2 06-09-2007 03:58 PM
PokerStars and Oceans 13 Charity Events Carly - Stars PokerStars.com 1 05-11-2007 08:34 PM
FullTilt and PokerStars Transfer: Free $4 CoolDog The Cocktail Lounge 1 02-21-2007 01:53 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0