Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:14 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,436
Default What the FREAK is going on with this industry??

Can't anyone get it right?

I am still waiting for an affiliate program to get all the parts oiled and in working order.

I think right now the closest ones are PAW and CHAN!

Here is what is going on:

1. Full Tilt - pretty reputable, but fees and some lack of communication hurts the program.

2. Poker Stars - it has been AGES since we have been promised a new backend...ummm...actually an actual backend! No MGR to boot!

3. Chipleader (UB/AP) - has been off for a while now - complaints everywhere you go on forums and from other affiliates. All kinds of glitches and no subaffiliate stats at UB backend right now.

4. Mansion - switching networks...reducing bonuses...inconsistent support...banners often not working...affiliate stats taking forever to update...site down a lot.

5. Bodog - newbodog - bodoglife - enough said.

6. PokerAffiliate - not paying most affiliates - especially US players. Almost impossible to get ahold of support.

7. PartyPartners - hardly any support. Some tracking issues last month.

8. EuroPartners - history of tracking issues..but actually reliable as of late in comparison to others!

9. PDC - conversions seem to be diving. Is it Carbon? Is it Poker.com? Why do all payments have to go to player account?

10. PokerHeaven - Euros, dollars, rubels, oh my....


Is there really any need to go on??

And this is only SOME of what is up lately...most of these programs lack US players....bonus codes....and other features of a great affiliate program!

Are they just TOO BUSY to add features/correct issues that are troubling affiliates? Do they not have the man/woman power? Why all the problems/lack of support lately?

I for one just don't understand...they have such a great resource out there (us) and are really NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE.

Sorry for the rant, but the last 3 months have been really annoying from an affiliate point of view and I am not even talking about REVENUE...just program support and backends!

Any other opinions out there? I think this would make a good discussion starter!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,047
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Try cake

ANywhere Shenaz goes ill follow!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:31 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holis View Post
Try cake

ANywhere Shenaz goes ill follow!
Maybe if you are lucky to get Shenaz...sent an email to Chris he responded 2 weeks later, which of course ment one more email from me...havnt heard a thing since and that was two months ago....At that point just dont care to be bothered with it anymore.

nice post Corpfan!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Shenaz Shenaz is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 100
Default

Hi kaus,

Can you email me at and I will take care of whatever you need.

Talk to you soon.
__________________
Shenaz Bedi
Affiliate Program Manager
www.cakepokeraffiliates.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,047
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

lol I didnt even know she was reading *blushes*
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:44 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenaz View Post
Hi kaus,

Can you email me at and I will take care of whatever you need.

Talk to you soon.
Hey thanks and OMG that was fast Actually I was sending an email right now anyway. Thanks Shenaz and Holis
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

I've been really pleased with Bodog, and their domain problems don't really bother me much at all. I'm really happy with Full Tilt Poker too. I know a lot of people get mad about their fees or whatever, but at the end of the month, I'm getting good amounts of cash from them in exchange for the traffic I'm sending, and that's what counts.

I've been disappointed with some other programs too for various reasons, but I just minimize the amount of exposure they get. I don't think you necessarily need a dozen good affiliate programs to do well in this industry. You can make a fortune from 2 or 3 programs.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,240
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We are going to be adding CakePoker to the PAW network this week as well. Shenaz is great and I would encourage everyone to work with her.

Yea, nice post Corp.......... It gets frustrating especially to the full time affiliates whom depend on timely payments and accurate stats to make a living.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-17-2007, 11:13 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 709
Default

I'm very happy with:
Bodog, Cake, Chili Poker.
Also happy with Duplicate Poker (through both PAW and CJ.com)
Also happy with Royal Card Club though not converting as well as i could be if I could market Microgaming rakeback more directly.

PDC/Merge/Carbon w/e you want to call them I now dislike very much. I've got a whole bunch of different affiliate account with partners I own part of. I should talk to them all and put them all up for sale if they allow them to be sold because I doubt I'll ever affiliate that network on any new sites I launch and have not been excited about giving them much spotlight in quite some time.

Full Tilt, conversions suck for me lately 1 real money for every 10 sign ups lately (or at least only 1 per 10 earning the 100 required points for CPA)

Poker Affiliate: I need to unsubscribe from that damn payment report email because its depressing to get that every couple weeks while I still have returned fake checks in my desk drawer and no other news.

Mansion: WTF I hope start are just not updating this month because WOW MGR has dropped drastically since the network change.

Sportsbook.com: This one was decent but now I'm in the process of pulling them because they are crooks.

PokerStars: Conversions suck for me

Party: nothing bad to really say here, there not on the top of my list but it earns several hundred per month still on MGR but I don't really get many new players.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:15 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 352
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hollis you sound devoted, loyal and well taken care of, happen to have a referall link?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Translations for the Industry gamingtranslation Web Design Q&A 1 09-25-2007 09:32 AM
Cash in off of the Poker Industry with UnitedPokerGroup.com Affiliates Wanted! pojax The Spam Forum 0 05-15-2007 03:44 AM
Poker Industry Expo - Speaking Opp. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-05-2006 02:41 PM
Good Place to find industry Statistics? Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-13-2006 05:35 PM
General Industry Questions espionage General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 04-18-2006 03:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0