General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Move to Sweden!! You will earn ALOT as a doctor.. But I can't imagine you want to move away from Brazil. The weather and the Caipirinhas are too good for moving away.
__________________ CheapEnglish to Swedish translations. Visiteng2swe.comor PM me!
nope no backpain. My chair reclines so when I have to write omg it looks way to funny but. My chair is leaned back I have a pillow on my lap with keyboard for extra height and my feet up and yup perfect! I have RA which can make it difficult sometimes but other than that ....get yourself a really comfortable chair.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
You are right, there are alot of causes to back pains. All the kids in Sweden are complaining about back pains while playing PC games all days long. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how they get their back pains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMoneyDad
8. Degenerative dick desease.
__________________ CheapEnglish to Swedish translations. Visiteng2swe.comor PM me!
my back is killing me since i was 15 year old , too much sports .
i also been in the army 3 years , didn't "help" to my back ....
i think you guess can guess what i vote for
__________________
learn & play Chinese poker at chinese poker 101.com