Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2007, 03:16 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default Do AP Poker Text Links Work?

Just wondering.

Since the new system I have no signups at all. Ive checked and double checked the links & they seem to be fine.

Ive went from 5-6 deposits per month to 0

My targetted traffic to AP has increased by five or six times. Not so much as a play money player.

Has anyone got an example of a text link they use through chipleader?

I gave up emailing AP a while back

below is the style of link I am using

xxxhttp://www.absolutepoker.com/main.asp?host=a_XXa_XXXXXb_XXXX
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,012
Default

I am having similar issues with UB.... I am really getting tired of their program.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2007, 03:37 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Yeah, I forgot to mention UB, same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I am having similar issues with UB.... I am really getting tired of their program.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 333
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I've had no signs ups either, i complained, rather obnoxiously at CAP and my thread got deleted. So I emailed instead.

That got me nowhere, so I had my link audited at GPWA, the sign up DID NOT show up, so I emailed Marcella, who had by that time answered a previous CAP thread. She said she was going to be on vacation, she just got back to me saying she was sending my account to "IA" but needed my acct info (which was in that first email :/ ) .. and that's where we are.. but .. it's sounding a lot like it's a company wide issue :/

Additionally, my profit there is nowhere near what it usually is by this time of the month.. I like to make excuses though, rather than face any negative reality, so as of now we're blaming that on a change in seasons.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Asger's Avatar
Asger Asger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denmark, Malta - everywhere.
Posts: 11
Send a message via MSN to Asger Send a message via Skype™ to Asger
Default UB

Hmm... problems here as well

Hopefully it's just a temporary problem...
__________________
Poker Index of all poker rooms, all poker networks, all poker tools etc.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2007, 09:46 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

(sent to AP forum)

Last edited by edmc : 10-10-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0