View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-09-2007, 02:16 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,036
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default Do AP Poker Text Links Work?

Just wondering.

Since the new system I have no signups at all. Ive checked and double checked the links & they seem to be fine.

Ive went from 5-6 deposits per month to 0

My targetted traffic to AP has increased by five or six times. Not so much as a play money player.

Has anyone got an example of a text link they use through chipleader?

I gave up emailing AP a while back

below is the style of link I am using

xxxhttp://www.absolutepoker.com/main.asp?host=a_XXa_XXXXXb_XXXX
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming & pokerlistings.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote