Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-07-2007, 02:45 PM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 43
Default Looking for rakeback/cashback & bonus deals to promote

Hi,
Since this is an affiliate forum I thought I'd probably be able to find some good deals here. On my site I currently promote deals offered by:
1deal, PokerSavvy, PokerSourceOnline, RegalosPoker, RakeBrain, RakeBack Nation, Rakeback.org, RakeUpdate, YourPokerCash, PokerRoomSchool, PartyBux, PokerOffice, PokerStrategy, Boogster, RakebackLovers, as well as VCPoker (ND), Tower (unlimited 7x), RedKings (unlimited freeload) and RedNines (cashback).
If there's anyone offering any kind of poker deal that is not listed on RakeAway.com, then I would like to know about it (via reply or PM), and I'd like to promote your deal. Even if your deal may not be mentioned on the net, I'd still like to know for recommending to players I have contact with via PM, e-mail and MSN Messenger.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-07-2007, 05:57 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 921
Default

According to Jeremys blog PAW will soon offer rakeback deals with Full Tilt. www.jeremyenke.com
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Vule23 Vule23 is offline
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 46
Send a message via MSN to Vule23 Send a message via Yahoo to Vule23
Default Hi RakeAway

I can offer you a deal with NEXT POKER (Ongame network)

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...affiliate.html

PM me if youre interested.

Cheers
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker Bonus Codes - Discussion addaminsane General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 09-27-2007 03:10 PM
The one Thread With some great Offers in July Come Grab A Great Bonus Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 8 07-14-2007 05:43 AM
Poker Heaven is not just Poker Sign up Bonus $200.00 Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 7 05-08-2007 09:06 AM
Promote UB's 100% up to $650 Signup Deposit Bonus! Amanda_A UltimateBet.com 3 07-18-2006 09:02 AM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0