View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-07-2007, 01:45 PM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 26
Default Looking for rakeback/cashback & bonus deals to promote

Hi,
Since this is an affiliate forum I thought I'd probably be able to find some good deals here. On my site I currently promote deals offered by:
1deal, PokerSavvy, PokerSourceOnline, RegalosPoker, RakeBrain, RakeBack Nation, Rakeback.org, RakeUpdate, YourPokerCash, PokerRoomSchool, PartyBux, PokerOffice, PokerStrategy, Boogster, RakebackLovers, as well as VCPoker (ND), Tower (unlimited 7x), RedKings (unlimited freeload) and RedNines (cashback).
If there's anyone offering any kind of poker deal that is not listed on RakeAway.com, then I would like to know about it (via reply or PM), and I'd like to promote your deal. Even if your deal may not be mentioned on the net, I'd still like to know for recommending to players I have contact with via PM, e-mail and MSN Messenger.
Thanks
Reply With Quote