Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2007, 05:34 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,074
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default Those Going To Eig or CapEuro

First the weather is beautiful!! High 70's low 80's.

Second, my cell is not working here (damn Sprint) so I picked up a phone for the week.

The number is 00 34 693475302


Call me if you need anything.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2007, 05:46 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 701
Default

I'm trying to keep my jealousy under control. I wanna go now!! Barcelona is so beautiful.

Watch out for the Sangria.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-02-2007, 11:37 AM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 373
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Sounds like its going to be a good trip and better yet a killer conference, I will be jetset in 24hrs.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-02-2007, 03:14 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 135
Default

I am hanging out in ATL for my 12 hour layover. Thank god there is a Walker Texas Ranger marathon on TV to get me through this.
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,074
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Just got here at the CAP hotel. Eig was great and really looking forward to CAPEuro. Due to procrastination, Jeremy wasn't able to get a hotel so we are bunk mates

I had some reservations issues, so now I am in the Fira Suites next door to the main hotel in room 316 for those who are here.

Post here when you get in!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2007, 08:17 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 29
Default

I got in last night. Didn´t book a hotel because I´m lazy like that. I took the taxi from the airport to Las Ramblas (main tourist strip in the city centre) and walked THE ENTIRE STREET then a good portion of the rest of the city centre. Then took a taxi to the Hilton and several other luxury hotels. I shit you not I went to at lest 20 hotels....ALL BOOKED SOLID. I´ve never seen anything like this. All the hotel people said (as best i could make out in my horrible spanish) that the Spanish Congress is in session. Though all of the PLAY POKER ON YOUR CELL PHONE and MICROGAMING WELCOMES YOU etc banners I kept seeing in hotel lobbies leads me to beleive more sinister forces are at play here

So ya, if you don´t have a hotel yet, you are pretty fked


But anyway, got a hotel now, whats everybody up to tonite¿ (see that questions markes are upside down here, sveeeet!)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,074
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSauce View Post
I got in last night. Didnīt book a hotel because Iīm lazy like that. I took the taxi from the airport to Las Ramblas (main tourist strip in the city centre) and walked THE ENTIRE STREET then a good portion of the rest of the city centre. Then took a taxi to the Hilton and several other luxury hotels. I shit you not I went to at lest 20 hotels....ALL BOOKED SOLID. Iīve never seen anything like this. All the hotel people said (as best i could make out in my horrible spanish) that the Spanish Congress is in session. Though all of the PLAY POKER ON YOUR CELL PHONE and MICROGAMING WELCOMES YOU etc banners I kept seeing in hotel lobbies leads me to beleive more sinister forces are at play here

So ya, if you donīt have a hotel yet, you are pretty fked


But anyway, got a hotel now, whats everybody up to toniteŋ (see that questions markes are upside down here, sveeeet!)
I walked the same street last night lol...was there from like 7-9. Started at the Columbus statue and went ALL the way down. What a great area!!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-05-2007, 07:23 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 701
Default

I wont attend this year. Guess I will throw my ticket away. My flight leaves in 5h. Some business came up here at home and I really can't miss this opportunity. Im so excited about it.

See you all next time instead! Have fun and drink some Stella Artois for me.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ICE Convention in London GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 12-01-2006 04:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0