Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2007, 05:28 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 347
Default Directories

A long time ago (I'd say about 9-12 months) someone posted a really great list of free web directories. I've been searching and searching PAW for it and can't find it, any help?
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,970
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think it was 27offsuit........ Try searching using his username. If I track it down I will post as well.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2007, 10:19 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 698
Default

Here is a list of seo friendly directories:

http://info.vilesilencer.com/main.ph...o-friendly.php
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2007, 11:10 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,187
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Here's 2-7's list

http://www.recentpoker.com/gambling-...rectories.html
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-26-2007, 03:31 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 347
Default

Thanks kaus, bahh & Jeremy... this was exactly what I wanted!!!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Owning Directories kaus New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 13 09-14-2007 06:08 PM
500 Free - gambling Friendly Directories the27offsuit.com Search Engine Optimization 14 07-01-2007 01:03 PM
Increase your seo casinos-right The Poker Affiliate Exchange 42 06-04-2007 01:57 PM
200 Directories Submission for $15.99 - PR4 imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-23-2007 10:32 AM
Great list of Directories Kyle Search Engine Optimization 4 02-13-2007 10:40 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0