General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
How about a last longer bet for dinner at the finest restaurant we can find in Barcelona?
Dude, I know you just graduated from Alabama last year too....... so if you don't mind, I will define "nice restaurant" when we get there. Fried catfish and barbecue ribs is not really what I have in mind.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
How about a last longer bet for dinner at the finest restaurant we can find in Barcelona?
Dude, I know you just graduated from Alabama last year too....... so if you don't mind, I will define "nice restaurant" when we get there. Fried catfish and barbecue ribs is not really what I have in mind.
How about a last longer for that link you sent me? Dinner and a "show"
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!