Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Damnit, if only I were single. What a great and innovative way to pick up freaky stripper girls. Picking up chicks via search terms of my own interest..... now that would be thinking outside the box.

Exotic Stripper Techniques



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:42 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Default

I'm #1 for "dolyles". I'm sure that'll drive 'em in. For a few weeks there I was #1 for "Shana Hiatt Pregnant". Got a lot of hits for that, and no idea why I was #1 for that term.

I just got #3 for "intenet poker", and almost had a cow until I saw it was missing the 'r'. Plus, it links to my Terms of Use page, so that's pretty useless. Damnit, I could've retired in a month!

Just looked up some stats & found a funny one. I've had 2 hits for "Paul Wasicka Gay", which I rank #5 for.

Last edited by TheDonk : 09-28-2007 at 05:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-28-2007, 02:33 PM
crzylikafx crzylikafx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 11
Default

12 hits this month for "Used Cars"
__________________
texas holdem poker strategy
blackjack strategy
Online Casino Gambling
Online Slot Casinos
Online Poker | Rooms | Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Default

just got a few hits for "free whores" haaha
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-10-2007, 03:21 AM
PKing PKing is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 85
Default

We get a couple hundred searches per month total that have the same theme:

"How to Hack Poker Stars"

"How to See Hole Cards on Pokerstars"

"How to Cheat Pokerstars"

Like there is a guidebook online or something..
__________________
Poker King
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-20-2007, 06:11 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Default

Someone found my blog yesterday through searching 'jeremy enke sucks' (no quotes). I guess either someone thinks you suck J, or you are keeping an eye out for the haters? ;-) either way i got a good laugh.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
Someone found my blog yesterday through searching 'jeremy enke sucks' (no quotes). I guess either someone thinks you suck J, or you are keeping an eye out for the haters? ;-) either way i got a good laugh.
Lol... Apparently I also rank well for that:
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...nke+sucks&****=
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0