Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-20-2007, 02:50 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 688
Default

That was cool. I was not really complaining because I think I get most updates on forums and things, but anyways. I get an email from Pete, who has always responded well when i've emailed him before, that there was no email on my affiliate account and that he seen my post at PAW so looked up my player account so he could ask what email to keep me updated at.
Thats beyond good support IMO
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-20-2007, 05:51 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Very Kool
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-20-2007, 07:12 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Seems a lit weird to me as well. Although like I said yesterday on the blog I think this new name is a lot better since they are such a diversified company.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodog Cuts Jamie Gold Graham General Poker Chat 4 01-27-2007 12:58 PM
Bowmans Backs Out Of US - Sends Players To Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-28-2006 12:17 PM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM
Bodog ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-17-2005 08:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0