Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 578
Default Chipleader new affiliate reporting system

Chipleader took an old, but usable affiliate interface and has made it a mess. Could they have really made it any harder to read, use, understand.

Frusterating!!!!
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2007, 08:55 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 163
Default

Yea, a god damn mess is an understatement. Try looking at the links they want you to use. The affiliate tag is attached to the image source and not the url itself. And they say we have 60 days to change our links to these that won't track. In addition I haven't the slightest idea how to check how many new players I have this month. I am about over this. When they get their damn act together I might come back on board, but I am about 24 hours from pulling them all together.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,235
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

So all the affiliate links have totally changed? If so I will let our guys know for those of you promoting on PAW.

This is really disappointing as I very much like Danielle and Marcela. I feel for the two of them, because I think they both get thrown in the direct line of fire after others in the company make bad decisions.

Hopefully all this gets better in the coming weeks. Absolute has always been a good program for me.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 578
Default

Yea Absolute is my top performer.I think the link changing is only required for UB links though. I don't think you have to update your AP links.Please correct me if I'm wrong there though.
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2007, 09:16 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I feel for the two of them, because I think they both get thrown in the direct line of fire after others in the company make bad decisions.
I think your exactly right. Danielle is a little angel and I haven't had many dealings with Marcela. I can deal with most of what comes up, I just like to me kept abreast of these things. I had to probe in order to find out I had 60 days to change the links. I shouldn't have to do this, they should have posted a statement at the affiliate login at chipleader so affiliates know exactly what the deal is, but I will just chalk this up to them being overwhelmed. I know they both do their best, but shame on AP and UB for not spending the extra money and get another helper in the door.

I think its only UB links that need updating, but you will have to put that fire out next week when they give us genuine text links that will track and not just our affiliate code attached to an image source.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,235
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

To their defense, both Danielle and Marcela have have stood up and gotten beat down by us affiliates. That's a lot more than many AM's from some of the different poker sites will do when they are having rough times.

By no means am I defending AP, UB, or Chipleader. I think they need to get their stuff together and get back to being ranked up there with the top affiliate programs. And they need to do it ASAP.

I have met the owners of AP and I know they are smart guys. They are giving away great prizes and trips right now, but I think what we all want is much simpler. It's the guys higher up than the A.M.'s that need to see how much affiliate revenue and player sign-ups they are missing out on by having these issues.

Danielle and Marcela are great, and I would hate to see them get frustrated enough to the point of leaving. With proper stats and tracking the AP/UB brands should be killing it for affiliates.

Besides how can you hate a couple good looking affiliate managers like this. I mean, I'm not saying dudes like Brandon and Mark aren't good looking AM's........well........actually yea that's what I'm saying after having a second look below.

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 09-13-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,076
Default

I have always thought the same about the Chipleader AM's. There is only so much they can do while waiting for the techies to fix the backend, and the last time I checked affiliate managers aren't also the site coders.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-13-2007, 10:12 PM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 97
Default

For what it's worth...Danielle and I are working out the details of a huge promotion, and she's nothing but a pleasure to work with.Always prompt to reply to email, and very receptive to new promotions.The technology issues will work themselves out. People are the most important part.
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-13-2007, 11:07 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Man, I thought it was just me. That backend is so wacked out and time consuming. First time I've ever seen full names, email addresses and ages of players in an affiliate system.

Danielle has seemed nice through the whole thing but they definately need some more people in there because emails are going unanswered.

P.S. - Anyone know how you can go into the red with Tourament Blackjack rake? I thought TBJ was kinda like poker tournament fees and you couldn't lose money.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-13-2007, 11:14 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 163
Default

What a bunch of little dolls. I know poor danielle walked into a mess. As soon as she transferred from RG, everything broke and it amazes me how she keeps her sanity. I just get annoyed like everyone else, they have the nuts with AP and UB and I want to make them my #1 program and rock and roll. But just can't get there right now.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
incentive sites and sub affiliate ID reporting halcyoncash Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 8 03-13-2007 09:45 AM
Sit-N-Go SNG Poker System - Still Needs Affiliate pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-14-2006 08:23 AM
Sit-N-Go is A Fool-Proof Sng Poker System .. Become an affiliate pojax The Spam Forum 0 11-05-2006 10:28 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0