Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PartyPoker Excluded Countries List

Does anyone have the excluded countries list for PartyPoker? I can't seem to find it anywhere on their site. Specifically I am interested in finding out if Singapore is excluded. Thanks
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

I only found this on https://www.partypartners.com/legal.jsf:

"Restricted Territories" means the following countries - Bulgaria, Myanmar/Burma, India, Afghanistan, Cook Islands, Cuba, Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, Nauru, Nigeria, Sudan, Sierra Leone, USA, China, Israel, France, Italy, and Turkey.

But that's just the countries you are not allowed to promote. Or is that what you were looking for?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2007, 10:02 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I vaguely remember something on 2+2 that Singapore is excluded but I cant be sure on that
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Nah, I have an opportunity to promote Party within Singapore, however I would like to avoid being caned at any point in my life.

Likewise it would be a waste to promote Party there if they don't accept players from the region.

I am not familiar with that country so I don't know what the laws are or if any online poker sites accept Singapore players for that matter. Thanks in advance to anyone more familiar with Singapore.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

Here is a link about poker in Singapore:

http://www.pokerpages.com/poker-news...ment-29378.htm

It might help a bit.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-11-2007, 11:00 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

here's the thread I seen a while back

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...fpart=all&vc=1

Quote:
So that leaves Hong Kong and South Korea that have cheap, reliable internet connections and no gambling bans.

Malaysia, Singapore and the Phillipines don't currently ban online gambling - but all have strong religious groups (Islam in Singapore/Malaysia, Catholicism and Islam in the Phillipines) that would be utterly opposed to any form of gambling boom in those countries.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks edmc, much appreciated.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPoker question Greg29 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 04-15-2007 04:43 PM
partypoker, rpm's and mgr list takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 09-25-2006 06:21 PM
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 08:09 AM
Why PartyPoker is a joke! ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-08-2006 05:49 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0