Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:13 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 936
Default Withdraw a cheque?

Is it possible to withdraw a cheque in cash? I don't want the money to be deposited into my account.

I have never dealt with cheques so I have no idea how it works.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,076
Default

Depends on where it's from. In Canada, if I use my main bank, every US cheque I cash has a 15 day hold on it which means I have to stick it in my account.

Unless you go to one of those Money Marts that will cash anything under the moon for a fee then you can just get your cash.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:39 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 936
Default

Is it possible to get money right away if you cash it in Vegas?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!

Last edited by bahh : 09-09-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neteller, Party, WSOP Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-04-2007 07:15 PM
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 06:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 11:29 PM
Classic! TonyG - The Scam Begins TexasHoldem TonyGPoker.com 7 12-04-2006 08:56 AM
Old fashioned way - send a cheque corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-13-2006 04:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0