Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2007, 12:40 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default Titan Poker - withdrawals taking longer than normal?

Just a heads up...

Having a problem with a Titan Poker withdrawal.

Made it via Instadebit as have done many times before.

Usually clears within 48 hours.

This time it has been 5 days. Several emails sent...typical replies.

"It will be processed soon. It is being reviewed by the RELEVANT department"

What department? Where has this RELEVANT department been before?

Just don't understand...but it sure turns me off of playing there anymore.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-07-2007, 01:04 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default

As a further add on...got this after complaining:

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

This is Eric from the Support Team.

Chris, we certainly understand how you feel. Please be advised that we
were not pertaining to "fraudulent" activities per se. We regret to
inform you that we cannot provide any other information for the time
being as your poker account (TTRXXXXXXXX) is under review by our Security
Department.

Rest assured that we employ such security procedures for the safety and
security of both, you, the player and the poker site, as a whole.

We definitely understand what you want but we simply cannot make it
happen in any other way. This is in accordance with international banking
regulations and our own Withdrawal Policy.

Your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact the Titan Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7
days a week.

With best regards,
Eric
Titan Poker


What a joke! This is what they sent me after I said I would be withdrawing my money and not playing at Titan anymore.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

I had the same problem once with a withdrawal at Titan. It was a bank wire though. Took them almost 1½ month to send the money to me.

I rang them several times and only when I threatened to do my best in order to make all my friends stop playin at Titan things started to happen..

My advice: Tell them that you will do your best to make everybody withdraw their money from Titan. And that you will do your best to spread the word.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-07-2007, 10:11 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default

I have and they don't seem to care.

I have asked to speak to a manager, and they won't let me.

They are telling me that this is routine procedure and they can't give me any more info at this time.

I tried calling, and it keeps hanging up after the welcome message like clockwork.

Sheeesh....

I have mentioned I am an affiliate and they will be getting negative reviews as a result. They don't care.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-07-2007, 10:27 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
Default

Does anyone have a contact of a "higher-up" at Titan? Besides our AMs of course. I am really getting sick of this.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-07-2007, 10:27 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

They can be hard to speak with.. I think they have their support in far east asia.. They happy bunch I spoke to could not pronounce "r" (Pokel instead of poker etc )..

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
I have and they don't seem to care.

I have asked to speak to a manager, and they won't let me.

They are telling me that this is routine procedure and they can't give me any more info at this time.

I tried calling, and it keeps hanging up after the welcome message like clockwork.

Sheeesh....

I have mentioned I am an affiliate and they will be getting negative reviews as a result. They don't care.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-07-2007, 10:29 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

Ask Jeremy for help or someone over at CAP..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Titan Poker Problems NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-29-2005 03:07 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0