Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2005, 04:51 AM
sooty sooty is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Mine still haven't updated and its 551 ET here.

It says that they usually update at 6am ET so I'd expect the 6/10 stats to have been updated for some hours now.

Have yours yet and do Party often lag on the update of stats?

Thanks!
__________________
Free Video Poker
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2005, 05:43 AM
Dave Dave is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 475
Default

3:20 AM here on the west coast, no update yet.

It's not unusual for it to be late.

Burning the midnight oil sooty?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2005, 09:59 AM
sooty sooty is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 58
Default

hehe, actually I had just woken up. I'm in the UK
__________________
Free Video Poker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2005, 02:29 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

Seems like about once every month Party takes a stat update holiday around the weekend. They'll double up tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Dave Dave is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 475
Default

Yep, if it hasn't happened by now it wont be till tomorrow.

sooty,

I lived in Brighton as a child, where are you?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2005, 03:09 PM
sooty sooty is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Hey thanks guys. I started promoting poker only recently, and I launched a print media campaign, so I am eagle-eyed for my stats!

Hey Dave, I am in London, although originally from elsewhere. Brighton - I must be the last person not to have been there - nice coast I believe, at least, by English standards!
__________________
Free Video Poker
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2005, 03:17 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

London. Ontario?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Dave Dave is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 475
Default

You live in London and you've never been to Brighton? It's not far.

Yes it does have great beaches, by any where's standards, except maybe the Caribbean's.

My first memories are of playing on the beaches of Brighton and picking winkles.

You must go sometime, life's short.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-12-2005, 04:13 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,625
Default

No stats again...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2005, 06:11 AM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

I'm not liking the no stats bit. That's what I look forward to all night! That's what I dream about! No but seriously, it would be nice to see some stats.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilt Stats still not updated takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 12-12-2006 08:07 PM
How often are the stats updated? dbirider CelebPoker.com 2 04-06-2006 05:22 PM
Party Blackjack stats acting weird pokerguy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 11-02-2005 04:25 PM
Party stats question..... kksuited General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-02-2005 03:37 PM
PArty Stats NOt updated yet FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-11-2005 01:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0