Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > CelebPoker.com

CelebPoker.com Discuss CelebPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Greg Powell here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2006, 03:37 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Celeb poker's stats don't seem to be real time or even updated more then once a day. Yesterday I watched a player play around 1000 hand between 4 to 10pm but I still don't see any updates in the stats today at 3:30 pm. Is there a schedule when they update or is it just at random? I was just wondering because I set up a page that I update once a week with his rakeback stats.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
  #2  
Old 01-15-2006, 11:47 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 270
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

It usually takes about 2 days I think. I haven't sat down and figured out the exact time yet though, although I'm sure it's just a timezone thing.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
  #3  
Old 04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 410
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

You're very correct there Dan, we do have a bit of a lag, especially for us yankees

The BAS is updating itself every 24hrs as of today so please check again and see. thanks for the post as well dbirider.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt Stats not updated? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-09-2007 12:17 PM
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 11:51 AM
FullTilt Stats still not updated takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 12-12-2006 09:07 PM
Carly . when are stats being updated the27offsuit.com PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 11 04-03-2006 03:01 PM
Your Party Stats updated for 6/10 or 6/11? sooty General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-12-2005 01:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0