Hi guys,
Just wanted to know if any of you had the same "problem" as me.
In the beginning of last month, I had "admin costs" deducted from my account, so it was actually -$1200 from the beginning. So no need to say that my earnings last month was not good.
I have contacted their affiliate manager and she sent me this:
Admin costs are those costs incurred by the poker room with regards to your players’ accounts. These include promotional credits, bonuses, and any chargebacks or fraud costs incurred. For more details on how your commission is calculated, please see https://www.32redaffiliates
.com/Affiliates/login/commissions.aspx
Then today the same thing happens. -$1290 deducted from my account.
I know it says:
Admin Cost
Costs incurred to 32Red, including any credits, bonuses, progressive jackpot contribution and promotional awards given to the player. Admin costs also include any chargebacks or fraud attributable to the player.
How can I know this is right?
Maybe it is just me, just find it strange. 