Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default Why not promote through PAW?

I have been promoting Noble Poker through Tradal/Affclub in the past and they I still have not recieved my May payment (neither has lots of other afiliates). When I get the payment I will change all my old trackers to PAW trackers. In my opinion there is no reason to promote a room from its affiliate program if you can do the same from PAW. There are alot of benefits such as centralized stats etc etc (you know all about it).

How many of you are still promoting rooms that you could promote from PAW from other affiliate programs?

I know that you can get custom deals with affiliate programs but I guess you can get it with PAW as well if you send lots of traffic.

Is there a reason not to promote rooms through PAW? I can't think of any, can you?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2007, 07:52 AM
julius321 julius321 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Default

how this paw pays? i have more than 600$ there and i wrote allready 4 times and didnt get answer. so last month payment, when i get those and where?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2007, 07:57 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

The payment for august?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:07 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
Default

I think the only advantages of not promoting through the PAW network is that fact that you can have customized CPA/MGR and you can have a closer working relationship with the poker rooms. So I would say the PAW network is best for small and medium sized affiliates, and probably for a few bigger affiliates.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:10 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,382
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I am not using any right now. I will be once I get the other stuff organized but I like being able to contact some of my AM"s when needed and some of them will even IM me when they have a question for me or just to touch base. Those rooms I wont switch over....others eventually will
__________________

_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:14 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

But it is possible to get a customized CPA/MGR through PAW as well.. But I agree with you on that the relationsship isn't as close as it is when you work directly with a affiliate program and not through a middle man. Here at PAW you don't have much contact with your AM.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:16 AM
julius321 julius321 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Default

yes from august. i can see in my account earnings but i cant see those in my account balance. and cant withdraw
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:25 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

No need to worry about that. Your account balance will be updated within 2 weeks from now. You will be able to withdraw your earnings then. Last month it was about the 17th.. Don't worry, you will get paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julius321 View Post
yes from august. i can see in my account earnings but i cant see those in my account balance. and cant withdraw
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:43 AM
julius321 julius321 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Default

ou. thank you. im just new so i dont know so well and didnt get any information before that you told me this
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 257
Default

I use PAW for about a third of the rooms I promote, the others either aren't on PAW or I have a better deal direct.

The only disadvantages I can see are that you aren't building a relationship with the room's AM yourself, so you're not included in bonanzas or any special deals they may offer you from time to time. If you're a larger aff, or heading that way - you may outgrow them quite quickly, but I spose if you show an AM your PAW stats that will get you off to a good start. Not quite sure what would happen if you signed up through PAW first (I had already signed up direct with the rooms), would they even allow you to set up a new account direct? They wouldn't under normal sub-aff T&C's. Anyone got any experience of this?

Plus all the admin is done on Australian time, so if you send an email you know it won't even be looked at until around 2am (UK time), which could be a prob for urgent matters (not that I've had any yet). At least with Americas based AM's, there is some cross over on time zones in normal working hours for MSN chat or whatever - but that's not a problem for most who aren't in Europe. I also find having to email for a stats screenshot and then wait 24hours a bit annoying if it's only something small I need to check or if I find I have a spare hour to check stats, and if I was dealing direct with the room I'd have the info immediately. But that doesn't happen that often.

For a new affiliate though - it's a great time saver to just sign up with PAW and get going almost immediately. The default deals are great, and you know they can be trusted, which counts for alot. I'd definitely recommend them.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top Poker Rooms/Affiliate Programs to promote corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-17-2007 12:27 PM
Anyone here promote your poker room without having a website? My-Poker-Review.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-04-2007 03:57 PM
(4) $200 Freerolls You Can Promote CRBadBeat The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-23-2007 02:56 PM
Which Room's/programs to promote? psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 01-07-2007 06:43 PM
Promote one poker room per site anyone? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-09-2006 09:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0