Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-29-2007, 04:52 AM
Vrindavan Vrindavan is offline
sunsss.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Internet
Posts: 103
Send a message via MSN to Vrindavan Send a message via Skype™ to Vrindavan
Default Sportsbook.com link ?

refer link of
Sportsbook.com
go to
HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error

and this down
http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/login.asp

what happen ?

change affiliate link ? please help
__________________
http://sunsss.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:24 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 349
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

500 is generally a server error, I get it a lot when I screw up my htaccess Perhaps they screwed something up and will be back up when they figure it out? Sure are a lot of gambling sites going down today ..

bodog
party
sportsbook..

sheesh

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone getting spammed with ridiculous link requests? scottmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 01-03-2007 06:13 AM
PR4 Link Exchange VegasPokerPro.com The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-01-2006 10:49 AM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM
Taking link building to a new level MilanFlyer The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-01-2006 07:54 AM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 07:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0