Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-28-2007, 06:56 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default Largest community & forum?

Which is the largest online poker comminuty and largest online poker forum (most members)?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I would say 2+2
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:08 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

How many members do they have approx?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:18 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

94742 Registered User(s). I answered my own question. Should have looked it up myself and not asked.

Was 2 + 2 a general forum in the beginning that became a poker forum or has it always been a poker forum? I just visited their forum for the first time and I saw they had lots of other topics like politics and computer etc etc with lots of threads and posts.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:19 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

What about the largest poker community or social network like facebook or myspace? Any large ones out there?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:46 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,382
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

If it's a poker community in general I would say that the meet up groups are quite huge if you put them together. Figure almost every major city in the US has quite a few meetups, not to mention Canada and the rest of the world. Than add on the fun ones where anyone can join.

Edit: Quick glance at the meetups in NY,NY is a over 4000+members alone
__________________

_______________________________

Gambling Directory

Last edited by kaus : 08-28-2007 at 07:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:51 AM
mftpg mftpg is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 86
Default

Not got any stats but here are some of the bigger ones I know of you might like to look at... 2+2 are the biggest by a long way.

Pocket 5's
InternetTexasHoldem (ITH forum)
Cardplayer.com are quite active
Pokerforums.org
blonde poker

edit: almost forgot rec.gambling.poker - big, unmoderated and ugly!

The only Myspace one I know of is PokerHolics... they are actually pretty dull!

Cheers, Mark

Last edited by mftpg : 08-28-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:58 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
94742 Registered User(s). I answered my own question. Should have looked it up myself and not asked.

Was 2 + 2 a general forum in the beginning that became a poker forum or has it always been a poker forum? I just visited their forum for the first time and I saw they had lots of other topics like politics and computer etc etc with lots of threads and posts.
archive.org
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,508
Default

2+2 is a publishing company which specializes in gambling and poker books. I'd imagine that their forum has always been poker and gambling related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
94742 Registered User(s). I answered my own question. Should have looked it up myself and not asked.

Was 2 + 2 a general forum in the beginning that became a poker forum or has it always been a poker forum? I just visited their forum for the first time and I saw they had lots of other topics like politics and computer etc etc with lots of threads and posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-28-2007, 09:04 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
Default

Looks like 2 + 2 is pretty much alone at the top. Pokerforums.org only have 8,600 members. The other ones were not that big.

The reason why I started this thread was because I wanted to know how big the largest poker forum is in Sweden compared to the rest of the worlds forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mftpg View Post
Not got any stats but here are some of the bigger ones I know of you might like to look at... 2+2 are the biggest by a long way.

Pocket 5's
InternetTexasHoldem (ITH forum)
Cardplayer.com are quite active
Pokerforums.org
blonde poker

edit: almost forgot rec.gambling.poker - big, unmoderated and ugly!

The only Myspace one I know of is PokerHolics... they are actually pretty dull!

Cheers, Mark
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!

Last edited by bahh : 08-28-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buy ad space on DFP Forum (PR3) DonkeyFishPoker Buy & Sell Advertising 3 05-25-2007 03:54 PM
Partnering with sites that dont have a forum John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-28-2006 02:34 AM
How many users to make a good forum? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-11-2006 09:51 PM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 08:22 PM
A couple forum categoryideas to help the community s2kinteg916 The Cocktail Lounge 0 11-17-2005 06:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0