Hey,
I think a lot of people here have checked out my forum DeuceAce at some time or another.
I have some big partnerships in the works right now that will be driving a lot of traffic and new members to the site and I am looking to get even more going.
Most partnerships don't warrant any change on the forum itself, but there will still be strong partnerships with the companies.
Something I have been thinking about is partnering with poker sites that don't have a forum.
A lot of people have asked me to do this but most want to have their own section on the forum, but I would only like to offer this if their site is big enough to need its own section.
So...What do you think people would like in regards of partnering so DeuceAce is also the community forum for their site, a lot of places don't have it and it could be a good way to create a community feel within a site and get people returning to their site more often as well.
Obviously I wouldn't be partnering with anyone that does what I do on DeuceAce, simply because it probably wouldn't work out too well for them if their visitors could get everything they want from my site.
Any suggestions would be great
Thanks!