Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly - Stars
Hi,
At PokerStars, an interaccount transfer will count as a referral so once you have transferred the funds and the player has earned 100FPP's then this will be counted as a referral.
However, in this case the player will not receive the first deposit bonus. They will only receive this if they deposit themselves and use the deposit code FIRST2007.
Carly
|
Carly: Great to see you participating and helping to clarify things.
This reveals some complicating factors:
I signed up to Stars to participate in a Private Buy-in, and because of depositing problems, my buy-in was transferred into my account for me by a kind and magnificent benefactor. (Thanks again, JE

)
It was *not* transferred by the affiliate whose link I used to sign up.
It was only $5.
Does that now disqualify me from any First Deposit Bonus?
Once I get ePassport straightened out, and have made my *own* first deposit, using the code, would I get a bonus on the amount of my *own* first deposit?
Or will the bonus code be rejected?
How does this affect minimum deposit requirements for Affiliates' CPA?
Does the minimum deposit have to be made all in one shot?
Will you still pay my referring affiliate a CPA once my deposits have reached a total of $50 and I acquire the 100 points?
Thanks for any clarification you can provide.