Hi All,
Many people have asked why I could not deliver the eBooks.
Due to my involvement with a known casino and the upcomming WSOP I have not seen my own bed for almost 2 months.
Then throw in a dissapearing designer who only finished one design.
Throw in alot of other stuff and you might get the idea.
Thats why all people who prepaid will be refunded.
When my brother gets to the bank today he will send out bankchecks thru registered mail.
Therefore please send my brother your info at to be sure it is the correct address because I will first be home after the WSOP!
I know it sucks and im sorry about the delay but like i told it has been out of my reach.
Just wanted to give a heads up before im on my way to holland and then Vegas.
Warm regards
Ex Croupier
|