Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
Lightbulb How many people in the us have your name

click the link and see how many people in the us have your name http://howmanyofme.com/
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/

http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-25-2006, 07:51 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 338
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Cool Site T
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,019
Default

I can't recall the last time I was assaulted with so many pop ups!
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:53 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 338
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I didn't get any pop ups Guess my maxthon pop up blocker and googletoolbar are doing their job.

Sorry about that, I wouldn't have said cool site, if I knew it bombarded the popups, I hate popus with a passion.

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-26-2006, 06:33 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

a whopping 4
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Easter to all the best people here at Poker AffiliateWorld's Forum Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 03-20-2007 10:26 AM
Talk to the people. DealerDan Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 1 08-08-2006 11:34 AM
NFL POOL people please pay up! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-31-2005 11:04 AM
People get their life ruined by these prowlers! slowdive23 The Spam Forum 0 06-21-2005 12:42 PM
People waiting for their eBook <----LOOK HERE Ex Croupier General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 06-08-2005 12:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0