Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default New Rooms at PAW, Noble, NutsPoker, Casinos

For those of you asking for new poker sites to promote and more casinos, we have added some new rooms and some great deals. There are also more rooms in the works. If there is a room you really want to see on the network, keep the suggestions coming.

Poker

NoblePoker
- $125 CPA

NutsPoker (playtech) $200 CPA


New Casinos

PAW Casino Affiliate Programs

SierraStarCasino - $200 CPA's
32 Vegas Casino
Skykings Casino
Prestige Casino
EuroGrand Casino
AmberCoast Casino
Joyland Casino


Please see T&C's for CPA on these rooms. Feel free to get your trackers and start promoting now.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 505
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Bodog please...
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-30-2007, 11:37 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 618
Default

Jeremy, I welcome your extra tidbit of good news on a good day for poker affiliates. Not having to deal with that confusing (at least for me) AffClub program for Noble is good news.

As for suggestions, I agree with Justin although I don't expect it to happen given Bodog's relentless pursuit of complete control. We both already work with them, but at least I can speak for myself as to my distaste for their program as of late. Reporting sites down, questionable stats, bizarre Terms, and weird rates. On the player side of things, they're one of the most difficult to deposit with (which seems to kill conversions for me) and seem to be the most stagnant of any poker room since January. My AM has been helpful enough, but I think that the poor decisions are made by those above the AMs.

Other suggestions from me would include Poker.com (if they would go any higher for MGR or give some sort of decent CPA) and possibly one of the US Prima sites. Not urgent, though.

P.S. Any plans to make the bonanza tournament (or some other form of bonanza) a regular thing? I had fun on Sunday and would welcome more of those and/or the possibility for those who fall short to still get a performance-based bonanza.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 119
Default

Is there a way to get the feed they have on their site of all their tournament promotions? Are banners available anywhere?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-31-2007, 03:59 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 795
Default

My suggestion is that we should try to get rooms with a special/high sign-up bonus for our players. I think thats more important than getting a high CPA.

Getting new RMPs would be much easier if we were able to offer our players something special. I think that most players that are about to deposit in a new room are looking for the best sign up deals available on the net. If we could offer them something special we would be ahead of many other affiliates out there.

Cheers
Wan
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
My suggestion is that we should try to get rooms with a special/high sign-up bonus for our players. I think thats more important than getting a high CPA.
I agree, I'd give up a portion of the CPA or rev share to be able to give our players something extra special.

Great to see more rooms on board
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
My suggestion is that we should try to get rooms with a special/high sign-up bonus for our players. I think thats more important than getting a high CPA.
This is good information to know. I will work on seeing if we can get some special sign-up bonuses. If any affiliate managers on our network are reading this, PM me your offers and we can roll them out to the network.

And yes the bonanzas and incentives for affiliates will continue. What do you guys want to do next, or throw me a bonanza idea.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Ozpoker Ozpoker is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 140
Default

Not really a bonanza but it would be really good if we could have access to the pokernews touney manager or get our own PAW tourney manager to get "private" tournaments set.

Not sure how it works but I'm sure they used to be able to set them up directly at some sites.

As we are not using the sites own programs I'm not sure their own AM's will be too keen to help set events.

Not talking about "free money" or anything like that just the ability to set the events quickly and reliably.

Those of us with forums would find it useful to be able to set regular events at the sites we promote.
__________________

Australian Poker Forum
PNews Cup Freerolls
Australian Online Poker
Nuts Poker
Australia Poker Open Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-08-2007, 06:52 PM
anyone926 anyone926 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 40
Default

Jeremy,
I can not get Titan poker And Noble poker trackers,it said pending but disappeared soon.Can you help?
Thanks,
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2007, 06:43 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 795
Default

Weird.. Mine has never been pending. I just created a Noble tracker a minute ago without any problems. Contact the support if you still cant create trackers..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New trackers for casinos Jeremy PAW Casino Affiliate Programs 0 04-20-2007 01:02 AM
Anyone left flyers or cards in poker rooms at local casinos? pokertipsfromthepros Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 3 02-28-2007 10:54 AM
Noble Poker Conversions Acapulco General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-14-2005 03:17 PM
Poker vs. Casinos GregK General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 07-26-2005 06:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0