Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

So how have y'all done with Noble so far in September? I replaced them with Titan in September because of the move to Tradal, but I still have (well, had) Noble in some decent positions to see if they could perform. As expected, conversions for Noble under Tradal are now 6 times worse than they were under CasinoPartners, which has completely supported my distrust for Tradal. I expected conversions to drop by around 2 or maybe 3 times (based on clicks), but 6 times is ridiculous.

Titan is not converting as well as pre-September Noble did either. I have a feeling that they screwed their affiliates on the existing play money players at Noble prior to September (who might have converted to RMPs after September), but before I drop Titan, I would like to hear more evidence. My rep at Tradal said that those players are CasinoPartner's responsibility, and my rep at CasinoPartners has not responded to my direct inquiries related to that issue.

If this is a sign of things to come, consolidation in the industry is not looking good for affiliates, IMHO.
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

Definitely something to look out for.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-13-2005, 12:03 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

How many click throughs are you basing this on. I would like to know because I just signed up to start promoting Noble as well as Titan.

PM me if you dont everyone reading it.

Gratzi,
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-13-2005, 12:03 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

want
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2005, 12:36 AM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

hoursurf, I guess it's no big secret. it's based on hundreds of clickthrus. for me, 1 RMP in 10 clicks is very good, 1 in 15 is about average, and 1 in 20 is okay for sites I don't promote very highly. 1 in 60+ is abnormal, but is typical for poker rooms run by Tradal (Empire, and now Noble).

I am thinking of giving Fair Poker a shot. Also, Pacific Poker has always converted well for me.
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-13-2005, 12:50 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Wow, that is awful. Thats about my average. 1 in 15 based on thousands of clicks.

Im gonna give Noble a shot and Ill let you know what comes up.

Thanks
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-13-2005, 05:29 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 558
Default

Rick,

As you already know I've been having similar problems. Noble is basically a dead horse now... and Titan have done something awfully weird with crediting for RMPs. I've got usernames of players who've deposited under me, so when my rep gets back from Vegas I'm going to throw the long list at him and prove that the stats are wrong, very wrong. I've loved casinopartners but ever since the Titan switch I haven't been so confident about promoting them and unless they fix my stats, I'm dropping them for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-13-2005, 12:35 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Let us know when you get your reply. My stats look a little funky monkey too.

Later,
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-13-2005, 10:23 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

I love CasinoPartners - Titan is converting extremely well for me
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 558
Default

Rick,

Today I got an email from another site I "spy on", requesting the usernames of all people who've deposited through Titan via their link.

I'll quote a bit of the email, I hope they don't mind

Quote:
I hate to say that I told you so, but I told you so. I told you, including those of you that were disgusted about the tracking glitch at Titan Poker, that everything would be OK and that there was nothing sinister behind the problem. That has proven itself to be true.

It took them about a week to get the old data base deleted and the tracking systems switched over and now there is no issue for our players. And not only is that issue cleared up, but the Titan management has very graciously agreed to manually check each number we submit from those of you that are certain you downloaded off our banners
So they have admitted there was a problem, and are trying to rectify it (at least for this site), if/when my rep is back from Vegas i'm going to throw at him a list of usernames who've all deposited under me, of which under 10% of them I've been credited for.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0