Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-26-2007, 04:37 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default You are already logged in from another location.

That's the message I'm getting about 80% of the times I try to log into FT.

Any ideas on how to get past this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2007, 04:40 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

For me if I hit the "X" exit button instead of hitting "logout" I get the error if I try to log back in within an hour or so the error comes up. Trying logging out when you leave then exiting.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

Thanks. I'll give that a shot next time it lets me in.

Grrr. Now it's saying:
We're Sorry

This page is currently unavailable. We are working to resolve the problem. Please check back shortly.
Please visit our homepage for other information about our game.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your thoughts on my new office location.. boarderman23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-22-2006 10:38 AM
FT login...Already logged in from another location? CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-22-2006 03:35 PM
Redirecting Old Pages to a New Location? Graham Web Design Q&A 2 10-14-2006 06:28 AM
Windows movie maker,text location and watermarking... CAZ The Cocktail Lounge 10 09-18-2006 02:44 PM
You can now stay logged in!!! Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-22-2005 03:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0