Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2007, 07:47 AM
Jones Jones is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 29
Send a message via MSN to Jones
Default Money request?

Hey dudes!


Is anything way how I can switch Pokerstars account username. I have request money with wrong username. So What I can do?

I have contacted to Mitchell and Jeremy but they havent answered.
I understand cause that forums hacked took a lot of time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trade poker money for paypal money? gooderpoker General Poker Chat 8 04-27-2007 02:38 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
What makes the most money? SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-20-2006 08:33 AM
use $5 in paypal to make quick money grind_305 The Spam Forum 0 07-21-2006 09:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0