Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,614
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Need some motivation

Great Post by ShoeMoney..... Best movie scenes ever.

Click here to get motivated
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-13-2007, 05:46 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 100
Default

Driving down the freeway today thinking shit I need some motivation, I have been coasting ( not working as hard as I could). Then I login to PAW and their it is , alls I can say is wow nice post. Ask and you shall receive. I absolutely love that scene, "I'm a f&#%ing millionaire".

One of the quotes is suddle but super funny "thats it skippy pack your shit lets go"


Thank you this is just what i needed.
__________________
Learn Omaha Hi low Poker. More info about titan poker bonus code online.
Poker Bonus Codes - Full Tilt Bonus Code
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 160
Default

hahaha boiler room looks great, i'll have to download that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A little motivation for busting your ass Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 01-08-2007 06:28 AM
A few videos for motivation Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-03-2007 06:56 PM
Motivation by Earl Mann Kyle The Cocktail Lounge 0 06-05-2006 03:18 PM
Motivation books Justin The Cocktail Lounge 3 05-09-2006 01:42 PM
If you need some motivation....... Jeremy New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 06-09-2005 05:13 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0