Just a little motivation for those who bust their ass to build content and SEO their sites. I recently had a rework of my Matusow blog done as well as working on some key link exchanges with a few big players. After a fair amount of emails and patience, it's paid off.
I now rank #3 on google for "Mike Matusow", moving up from 5-6th. That move alone has sent almost 23% more traffic to my site. As a result in just the last two weeks, my Clickbank conversions have improved as have my signups at FTP, etc.
The readership is at all time high and feedback on the blog has been great. This is an 18 month project and reading Justin's post about motivation made me write this. The blog was very slow to take off and for almost a year I felt like I was talking to the wall when I made those posts. Now I reach thousands of readers a month and you know what? It's a pretty damn good feeling
Stick to it. It'll pay off.