Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 07:17 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,100
Default

Everything was going great til Jeremy threatened that he is waiting for me in the next match...

I got scared and lost so that I could avoid him...

I expect a link for busting out and letting you win the tourney Jeremy!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 536
Default

Well that was fun. I had the pleasure of losing to Jeremy in the 2nd round I was spent too the first person I played (thecart3r) has a style that is really difficult to beat heads up. My best option was just to play defense long enough and had to win a little over 4/7 of his raises to be in a position to win when the blinds increased and his style would no longer be optimal. That was really tough and was lucky not to get caught a couple times. Was so very spent after that game I made a real bad call with 2nd pair and lost a lot of chips against Jeremy then lost and AJ vs 99 race.

At least I gave Jeremy an Easy match so he can win this event now
__________________
Poker Affiliates - Diversify Your Income – A new program in pre-launch until July 15 that combines Social Networking, Social Marketing and Skill Games into a single business opportunity.
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,614
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

GG everyone. Made the final table and got eliminated by Ih82lose.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 07-10-2007, 08:14 PM
ih82lose ih82lose is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 22
Default

I got lucky. GG everyone!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAW vs. GPWA Tournament - Official Sunday Thread Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 48 04-19-2007 01:28 PM
December Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 4 01-04-2007 06:04 PM
My Boring Tournament Story indieangler General Poker Chat 0 08-31-2006 03:36 AM
Tournament update for your members.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 05-16-2006 09:45 AM
ny poker tournament allyinsidecx The Spam Forum 0 11-30-2005 02:10 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0