Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 389
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default Big Bloggers

the main idea for my site was a hand replayer that has been delayed (though should be up this week). After doing some research I decided to tap a few "friend resources" for search engine and content purposes.

I have feeds for all bloggers including:
Antonio Esfandiari
Brandon Adams (plays biggest games in Vegas)
Jennicide
Boosted J
Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby

Everyone is showing a lot of excitement about being part of the site. We also have a VIP.

Jeremy

I am still trying to figure out the feeds myself but we have the articles section on a feed as well.

If this is in the wrong place just move it but everyone here knows a ton about my site and its development so I thought I would share my exciting news.
__________________
http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 10:48 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,234
Default

Congrats Beanie and Nice work. Loving it.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 02:43 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,188
Default

Beanie,

I like your blog but there is something that is really making it load slow. Last couple times I visited it I had to manually shut off my computer. Just a heads up.
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 04:11 PM
SuperAffiliate's Avatar
SuperAffiliate SuperAffiliate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperAffiliate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing View Post
Beanie,

I like your blog but there is something that is really making it load slow. Last couple times I visited it I had to manually shut off my computer. Just a heads up.
Same for me, it's very frustrating. Hopefully you'll get that fixed soon.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 389
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I will have my guys look at that. The flash seems real intense. I may consider an option to that at some point. I have an older machine in my house and it loads slow there as well. Its certainly an issue.

I would check out the feeds, they load a bit faster. That is a temporary fix.
__________________
http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for guest poker bloggers John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 06-27-2007 07:57 AM
Site review...Created in 3 hours..be gentle..not done yet ChargedPoker New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 18 11-14-2006 11:09 PM
what happened to the bloggers tour? Holis Poker.com 1 11-14-2006 07:00 PM
Blog PR vs Site PR? PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 3 01-10-2006 08:32 AM
Bloggers googlebomb Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 28 03-20-2005 01:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0