Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-03-2007, 09:21 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Are you switching servers today?

Not sure if everyone is getting this or some but I haven't been able to log in for at least a couple of hours. When I hit the home page I get alot of mysql codes all over the place. The page is very distorted. I know you are switching things over and this very well may be the problem but thought if others still can not get it and I have I should post it.
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange Google Results Today Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 4 03-09-2007 05:47 PM
Page Rank Update Today? RCNastermind Search Engine Optimization 16 02-06-2007 08:10 AM
PokerRoom Can't Pay US Aff's Today freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-01-2007 10:11 AM
WTF is this? Call Your Senator TODAY! stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 09-29-2006 08:45 PM
Google is my best friend today MilanFlyer Search Engine Optimization 6 11-03-2005 05:53 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0