Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Zabulus Zabulus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 16
Default Starting a new affiliate webpage

Anyone know where I can hire a TOP NOTCH webpage designer. Making sure SEO is a must, do some upkeep monthly on changes.

I want top notch.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2007, 06:36 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,271
Default

www.topqmedia.com
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Bobi from TopQ is one of the best I have ever worked with. He is very busy right now though (courtesy of Kyle and I of course). I just spoke with him today though in regards to time frames on new projects.

He is probably tied up until mid July from the sound of things right now. If anyone else knows of a really good and reliable web designer that does custom CMS solutions, please let me know.


Jeremy
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2007, 09:07 PM
john269 john269 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
Default

I cheaper route, but not the quickest root would be for you to learn html and php and other programming languages yourself. That is what I had done and now can change things on my own sites myself.

It's much more of an advantage to be able to code a little. Just knowing the basics will help a lot.
__________________
Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 1,700 Programs - Contextual Ads, CPM Popunders, plus more
-----> 115+ CPA Affiliate Networks
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 11:07 AM
offer: affiliate partnership(your links on my webpage) dadaas The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 04-06-2007 01:29 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 10:50 AM
starting as a rakeback sub affiliate fub New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 02-01-2006 12:29 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0