Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-20-2007, 04:41 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 270
Default how to look at specific link terms of the competition

hi all

Does anyone know if a tool (ideally free / live online) exists to look at the competitions keyword links for a specific term and / or page ?

Basically I had a good bunch of related terms pretty much to myself for a while and now I'm getting battered

Originally I thought I'd dropped from over doing the keywords when I tinkered but now I've realised that those pages were doing well even with only a few links to them

Now others have got a bundle of links with keyword terms to those pages and I'm guessing I've just fallen behind.

Nothing new there as we're all competing for poker related keyword but I'd like to figure out a bit more scientifically just how much work I have to do to get these pages / terms back at the top from where I'm at

I've got things that show where I rank against other sites pages but I'd like to find out numbers of links to those pages too.

If that makes sense to anyone and if you know a tool that will tell me just what links and how many are going to a particular internal page that would be great

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-20-2007, 06:11 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 617
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I found this linjk posted in the SEO forum recently I think it will do the job you are looking for. I have found it very useful.
http://www.backlinkwatch.com/xxx
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-20-2007, 07:22 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,158
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Yes scrawney that's what I use it gives you the anchor text used, PR of sites linking to, page linked to. Everything you need. The only draw back is it does not account for all links but gives a very good idea of where you or "they" stand
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-21-2007, 02:52 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 270
Default cheers pokermaster

hi guys

cheers pokermaster - thats exactly what I was looking for - seeing the anchor text for the backlinks

spot on

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2007, 01:14 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 109
Default

Good tool here: http://www.marketleap.com/verify/default.htm
__________________
World Poker Affiliates
Poker Master
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Link exchange from specific pages JBlixt The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 04-24-2006 01:17 PM
Taking link building to a new level MilanFlyer The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-01-2006 06:54 AM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 06:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0