| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 06-12-2007, 01:08 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
|
|
Back from Bahamas
Well, I'm finally back from Bahamas. What a great trip CAP Spring Break was........I would have to say this was one of the most productive and beneficial conferences I have been too in quite a while.
With that said, it was also an interesting trip for multiple reasons ........I'll try to collect my thoughts and put them into a formal report.
If you have an email or PM into me, I am going to spend some time with my kids this afternoon and will be back to the grind later tonight.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 06-13-2007, 02:05 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 446
|
|
the trip was a nice get away for sure. i am sure there will be a mass amount of emails and catching up to do on PAW now that we are all home.
Jeremy / Brandon / Jason / Greg / Kyle
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 06-14-2007, 11:11 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 563
|
|
Just got back!
What a great trip. Atlantis is an unreal resort. Definitely somewhere you want to visit at least once in your life. I know if you have a family your kids will absolutely love the water rides there.
Great parties, legendary people and plenty of sun/food/alcohol. What more could an affiliate want
P.S. Highfive to Brandon for that last night in the Bahamas. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. At 5am watching greg(not-powell) "pull"(LOL!) a girl who then turns around to puke on him and all over the blackjack table was just priceless. (We have pics if anyone really, really wants to see!)
|
 06-14-2007, 11:27 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0r
(We have pics if anyone really, really wants to see!)
|
Absolutely. Post'em..
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
|
 06-14-2007, 02:21 PM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
|
|
Greg, Brandon, Jeremy, Jason
Greg and Wife Tandra
Greg, Jenny Woo, Brandon
Shenaz, Jenna (Adio's GF), Tandra
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 06-14-2007, 02:24 PM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
|
|
Jeremy hitting ANOTHER 777
Biggest Manta-Ray in Captivity
Jeremy, Nick, Dan, Satya, Brandon, Dennis (OnlinePokerTour)
Brandon and Greg
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,311
|
|
Now i know why jeremy always wins on the slots , Look at the name of the Slot he is playing Cant Lose
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
|
 06-14-2007, 03:02 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 166
|
|
Shenaz was there? I thought she had left the industry...who is she working for now?
|
 06-14-2007, 03:23 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 126
|
|
Cool pics, looks like a bunch of fun!
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
|
 06-14-2007, 03:39 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,274
|
|
Yes, I do think the name of the slot has to play into your overall game selection.
Shenaz is the director of the CakePoker.com affiliate program.........more to come on that soon.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.
|