View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,035
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Back from Bahamas

Well, I'm finally back from Bahamas. What a great trip CAP Spring Break was........I would have to say this was one of the most productive and beneficial conferences I have been too in quite a while.

With that said, it was also an interesting trip for multiple reasons ........I'll try to collect my thoughts and put them into a formal report.

If you have an email or PM into me, I am going to spend some time with my kids this afternoon and will be back to the grind later tonight.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote