Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: Average Monthly Income - Choose Two Options
$0-1000 10 25.64%
$1000-5000 13 33.33%
$5000-10000 2 5.13%
$10000-25000 1 2.56%
$25000-50000 2 5.13%
$50000-150000 3 7.69%
$150000-350000 5 12.82%
$350,000-500000 0 0%
$500,000-1mill 0 0%
$1million + 0 0%
I'm making MORE now these past couple months 8 20.51%
I'm making LESS now these past couple months 8 20.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-25-2007, 11:27 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,230
Default Average Monthly Income 7 Months After UIGEA

I can't believe its been 7 months since the signing of the UIGEA. Anyway, we haven't done a poll on this since then. Let's see what the averages are.

I also made it so you can choose more than one option so at the bottom, pick whether it's increased or decreased.
.
.
.
.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing

Last edited by hoursurfing : 05-25-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2007, 11:54 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,005
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Clicks 2,331
Registrations 31
First Depositors 1

With sites like hollywood poker sending me stats like this I guess some sites are paying out less than others since the bill passed.
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-26-2007, 12:54 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,931
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

This is a tough one. I know PokerNews is doing much better from the international business. Personally however with the loss of a few rooms I am still taking a massive hit. But the rooms I am promoting I am actually doing quite well.

I guess I'll say the same thing as I tell my wife when I get home from Vegas.......I'm about even.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-26-2007, 07:03 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 600
Default

Yeah, I'm in about the same position as Jeremy right now. I was doing great with Doyle's Room, Pacific, and Mansion prior to all of this hence a big loss at those sites. I've found new opportunities and recovered pretty well, but I believe I could be making 50-75% more had it not been for this garbage.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-26-2007, 09:29 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc View Post
Clicks 2,331
Registrations 31
First Depositors 1

With sites like hollywood poker sending me stats like this I guess some sites are paying out less than others since the bill passed.
Mine look the same at hollywood

Clicks 1,777
Registrations 4
First Depositors 1
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-26-2007, 09:41 AM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

I'm doing a little bit better then before the legislation thing, but I feel like i'm fighting more of an uphill battle now. Luckily I didn't heavily promote any sites that went on to leave the US.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-26-2007, 09:51 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 623
Default

I was really unlucky after UIGEA because most of my income came from Noble, an OnGame site and Pacific Poker. These 3 sites made up about 80% of my total income.

I'm still not back where I was but certainly have plenty of momentum now. I've been working incredibly hard since UIGEA and its been paying off. I'm very confident I'll exceed where I was in the next few months and really end up making more than had UIGEA not happened. The reason i'll make more is because it was all a motivator. I went from working 20 hard hours and 20 lazy hours to working 70-80 hard hours with very little lazy hours. The effort compounded over several months is really paying off and had it not been for UIGEA I would of never worked so hard.

I'm in a position now where if every online poker site shuts down to the USA it won't hurt me a lot. Only 30% of my vistors are from US now and most of my conversions are at rooms that don't take Americans. The US player traffic has very low value.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2007, 10:26 PM
RichTheJerk RichTheJerk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 41
Default Uigea

Well, I can't say that I did not take a hit. Probably lost about 40-50% momentum, and new signups are just ugly.

Marketing to other countries that are not as anal as the US in the realm of Internet Gambling has not come that easy, though I have had some success, even minimal.

Been outbranching to other things besides Gambling, like I am sure some of the others here have done. I really like my new one...

RichTheJerk
__________________
The Gambling Insider's
Sit-N-Go Shark
Webmasters Can Make Money!

Need Another Income to Supplement Your Poker Affilate Earnings? Check out this Program! Huge CTR and Sales Ratios, Along with Generous Commissions!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advertising Available on www.smackdogpoker.com SmackDog Buy & Sell Advertising 0 05-24-2007 01:50 PM
Established poker forum for sale -Avg. $4130+/month from ad sales alone!Stable income John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 14 03-12-2007 04:53 PM
Free Income Opportunity! Earn Up To $10,000 Monthly! sfifabian The Spam Forum 0 01-30-2007 07:56 PM
Income Access in Amsterdam Sarah-Jane General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-30-2006 02:45 PM
Average Monthly RMP's for all sites richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 05-23-2005 04:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0