View Single Post
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 05-26-2007, 08:51 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 521
Default

I was really unlucky after UIGEA because most of my income came from Noble, an OnGame site and Pacific Poker. These 3 sites made up about 80% of my total income.

I'm still not back where I was but certainly have plenty of momentum now. I've been working incredibly hard since UIGEA and its been paying off. I'm very confident I'll exceed where I was in the next few months and really end up making more than had UIGEA not happened. The reason i'll make more is because it was all a motivator. I went from working 20 hard hours and 20 lazy hours to working 70-80 hard hours with very little lazy hours. The effort compounded over several months is really paying off and had it not been for UIGEA I would of never worked so hard.

I'm in a position now where if every online poker site shuts down to the USA it won't hurt me a lot. Only 30% of my vistors are from US now and most of my conversions are at rooms that don't take Americans. The US player traffic has very low value.
__________________
Poker Affiliates - Diversify Your Income – A new program in pre-launch until July 15 that combines Social Networking, Social Marketing and Skill Games into a single business opportunity.
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote