General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have a really good idea for an article mainly for the digg groups. Except it's not poker related , not even gambling related but none the less still interesting. Do any of you add non related content to your blogs or is it always gambliung related?
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
You'll probably have more luck getting dugg with a non-gambling article than a gambling related article. It's been my experience that gambling related articles almost never make the front page.
See and that's what I have noticed. Even the diggs about the US ban never really had alot. Not compared to those that are a commen everyone gets it article. Its funny I have noticed even the garbage will make it further in digg sometimes.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further