Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,503
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default FullTilt Affiliate Login

Anyone else getting the

"You are currently logged in from another location" when trying to login to FT?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-21-2007, 09:14 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Nope, works fine here.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,503
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 05-21-2007, 09:43 AM
mongoose mongoose is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 58
Default

i started getting it last night, and still do.
__________________
some poker rules and little texas holdem strategy can sure be entertaining
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 05-21-2007, 11:43 AM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Default

Sometimes I get this message.
__________________
Poker Freerolls Online

Private Freeroll Leagues - Join our private leagues!
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 05-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 75
Default

I've been getting it for a few days now. Eventually managed to log in this afternoon.
__________________
Poker Directory
Best poker bonus ¦ poker dictionary ¦ compare sit and go poker | Mansion | Paradise | Ladbrokes
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 05-21-2007, 01:15 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 134
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

Yup, started this morning. Some other error yesterday.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 05-21-2007, 02:41 PM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 81
Default

Nope, getting logged in just fine.... last time that happened to me, I think I closed down my browser session, re-opened a browser, and it worked fine.
__________________
Texas Holdem Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 08:16 AM
ClickItNow ClickItNow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 77
Default

I am still getting this. Seems like a bug. Frustrating stuff. I have emailed them and hope they get it fixed soon.
__________________
Poker Forum Daniel Negreanu Blog
Cardplayer Resources <---Free links for good poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 08:57 AM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 81
Default

I'm getting 'Certificate Errors' from their site using IE.... PITA!
__________________
Texas Holdem Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what is the affiliate login page for PKR? imteaz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2007 03:08 PM
FullTilT affiliate manager contact...I cant log in. CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-31-2006 12:37 PM
FullTilt Affiliate Freeroll $5K Jeremy General Poker Chat 10 01-06-2006 05:01 PM
Bodog affiliate login url???? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 04-19-2005 09:32 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0