Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,618
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Affiliate debit cards and payment methods

This is something we are going to be launching in the coming months, here is the official post in our network section:

Affiliate Debit Cards

For U.S. affiliates not having access to the Neteller debit card anymore, I think this will be a great thing. I made this post in the main section though as I am curious to find out how most of you guys get your earnings every month (not on the PAW network).

In the old days I did checks, then went to Neteller because it was so easy........Currently however for me it is different at each room and really is a pain in the ass.

Do most of you U.S. affiliates prefer check, player account transfer, wires? Thanks for the input.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-13-2007, 10:34 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 564
Default

The debit cards are a very nice add! As for my preference, I'm not sure....send me a $5000 check, $5000 player account transfer and a $5000 bank wire and I will tell you which one I liked the most lol.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 05-13-2007, 10:54 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 348
Default

receive by check at the moment, but next month will change to bank wire
__________________
Purchase PR5, PR6 And PR7 Poker Links
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 593
Default

While it took a few months to really get my head around payment methods, I don't have too much trouble with it anymore. For sites that allow player account payment and deal with ePassporte, it couldn't be easier for me. I use ePassporte pretty much the same way I use Neteller. Of course, the withdrawals are limited each day and there are nominal fees but, for me, it sure beats waiting for checks to come in the mail and dealing with lines at the bank. They also offer the ATM card for cash withdrawals. For larger amounts, bank wires work great for me for the aforementioned reasons.

Regarding offering the debit card to affiliates, I'm all for extra withdrawal methods, but how do you guys use these extensively? I understand that you can make credit card transactions, but I don't really need to make several thousand dollar transactions every month. What else can you do with them? Take out loads of cash at the ATM? Maybe you guys could give me some pointers. Personally, I'd rather have it sent right to my bank account in the form of a wire or just use the ePassporte Visa number for online purchases.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 05-13-2007, 09:41 PM
anyone926 anyone926 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

It sounds great.
Do you transfer the money to my Card account Or You guys give out a new card to me?
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 05-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 107
Default

This sounds nice, but I don't like ATM withdrawal limits. Would there be a transaction limit on the card? (Example, if I have 20k in my account, can I purchase something for 20k?)
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 07-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Tajima Tajima is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10
Default

any news yet? can't wait to get them
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for Incentive Affiliates Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 03-27-2007 04:53 PM
The Next Payment method joeker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-27-2007 04:27 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 08:03 PM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 06:41 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0