Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-03-2007, 06:30 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,192
Default So what happens if I Push the SPAM button?

I'm really tempted to just push the button. It's so attractive looking. I'm wondering though, does it delete the post or just notify a mod?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

You will turn into a pumpkin......just kidding. It's a plugin for the mods called spamkill3000, but it's not quite working properly yet.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-03-2007, 09:49 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 818
Default

Lmao I thought it was to let people know that the poster had previously spammed the forum....didnt really pay much attention to it just noticed it a couple of times.
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

Canada's Top Poker Player
__________________________________________
Ranking in 17th position for fairly competitive term
Now to get on the first page
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 170
Default

I thought it was some form of product placement by Spam (the processed meat) companies!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-03-2007, 07:06 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 548
Default

Does SPAM offer CPA or MGR? How is their conversion rate?
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
888 Payment ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 02-21-2007 06:36 AM
Poker site - 15k uniques/mo - 2 Sitewide text links + 2 button positions available John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 01-30-2007 04:29 AM
Getting rid of .edu redirect spam? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-26-2006 05:46 PM
How/where to get button pics? Cyrus Web Design Q&A 9 08-10-2006 02:29 AM
Started receiving weird SPAM today... Help! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-04-2006 03:36 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0