Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okay yesterday I did something I swore I would never do.............I bought a Mini-Van. For fu*% sake please just shoot me now I'm only 28. It's for my wife who claims it will be much easier than her SUV with 2 kids. I pushed for the Denali or Escalade but now I'm stuck with a Chrysler Town & Country in my garage. It's pretty pimp if your into mini-vans with the DVD and playstation hook up........but still, no thanks.

So with all that said I had to start this thread and post a pick of MY ride in an attempt to regain back any manhood that may be left. It's not actually my car, but mine is identical, Lexus GS430

So all you ballers out there post a pic of your ride....................or post the ride your gonna buy once your mgr% hits $50K. Ahhhh the life of a poker affiliate, you gotta love it.

Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-28-2005, 01:12 PM
tml tml is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada, eh
Posts: 84
Send a message via MSN to tml
Default

With what im making right now, heres what I can buy

__________________
"A grown man made a wager, he lost..he made another one, he lost again...end of story" Tony Soprano

Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-29-2005, 08:05 AM
tripledezz tripledezz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7
Default

I too have a wife who drives a beloved Mini-Van (temporarily), but I have a nice daily driver and a corvette for the summer. B)
__________________
www.HeavensAffiliates.com
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-29-2005, 05:11 PM
notsleepy notsleepy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Default

Ah, I love this car. He's my fifth Saab. His name is Johan. He goes fast. Turbo rocks.

Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-29-2005, 08:28 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

For some reason the board won't let me post the pics so here are links:

This was my baby until I wrapped her around a brick post when the brake line split on me

67 Camaro

Here's the toy I got now. 87 Buick Grand National. I love it. 3.8 liters of turbocharged intercooled V6 muscle. :P

87 Grand National
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 492
Default

Shit, I knew I should become an Affiliate and not an Affiliate Manager - I just have a kia... a Carnival at that!

Kia Carnival

Any ideas on how to get started? I hear Paradise is quite good...
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-30-2005, 03:52 AM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

lol...SPAMMER!! B)
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 04-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If i had Stephen's money I would simply burn mine. Dipping into his bank account can only be compared to taking a sip out of the ocean. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 04-30-2005, 12:23 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,534
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RakeRecycle@Apr 29 2005, 09:28 PM
For some reason the board won't let me post the pics so here are links:

This was my baby until I wrapped her around a brick post when the brake line split on me

67 Camaro

Here's the toy I got now. 87 Buick Grand National. I love it. 3.8 liters of turbocharged intercooled V6 muscle. :P

87 Grand National
Hey I have a 67 Camaro too. It's not quite done yet, needs paint and some body work. It's a 454 Big Block Engine, Turbo Hydramatic 400 Tranny, Posi Traction Red Exterior, Black Interior. I'll post some pictures when I get to my other computer with the pictures on it.

Ive had and sold a few cool cars though, 71 Dodge Challenger "Go Green" 318 small block, 68 Mustang Convertible 289ci red (rusty though), 71 AMC Javelin, 66 Impala SS white 350 (still have this one), and a 70 Chevelle in blue.

But I'm really looking for Camaro parts and 66 Impala Parts if anybody has them let me know!

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 04-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default


Thats my G-Ride (for now at least).
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bought a new toy Georgia Poker The Cocktail Lounge 8 09-16-2005 07:22 AM
My lucky day Ex Croupier The Cocktail Lounge 2 02-10-2005 05:54 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0