Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 09-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

To to revive this thread as it hasn't been posted in for over 4 months. I'll start





I can't believe my wife didn't want an SUV. I should placcard some URL on the back of HER van just on principal. Rest assured I still drive my GS430. For any of you other guys who get conned into this, the following picture below may be a better option.


Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 09-21-2005, 11:35 AM
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 136
Default



Mine is black.
Reply With Quote
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 09-29-2005, 11:55 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 435
Default

This is my child...It travels water instead of land.... It is very fast, and very fun, I recommend one to everyone.


Reply With Quote
  #14   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Godfather Godfather is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Well i got a bicycle... but cant afford new tires and old ones are flat!

GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #15   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 06:26 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 376
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

http://www.eumoppe.se/fprw/webpublisher/im...0Pocketbike.jpg

My ride for now untill I can get my lisence..$400 off ebay. I got some NOS on it..goes about 55-60 km/h.
Reply With Quote
  #16   Spam Kill
Old 10-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Paradise@Apr 29 2005, 10:10 PM
Shit, I knew I should become an Affiliate and not an Affiliate Manager - I just have a kia... a Carnival at that!

Kia Carnival

Any ideas on how to get started? I hear Paradise is quite good...
Everyone loves a Carnival...it says so on their website... and Egthareal..shouldnt have blurred out the cali part in the license plate...represent us . Man I cant wait to go home
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bought a new toy Georgia Poker The Cocktail Lounge 8 09-16-2005 07:22 AM
My lucky day Ex Croupier The Cocktail Lounge 2 02-10-2005 05:54 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0