Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-05-2006, 02:53 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default IE7 Sucks!!

Thats all that I have to say. Grrr.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2006, 09:01 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

I like it, ive never been a firefox fan but i did like the open new page feature, and the new ie7 has that feature.
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2006, 12:24 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 184
Default

I like it, it's WAY better than IE6.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2006, 01:19 PM
geoffvro's Avatar
geoffvro geoffvro is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 82
Default

Yeah, I have to give it a thumbs up as well
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,079
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I am not a fan, I moved over to firefox about 6 months ago and never looked back. Multiple homepage feature is nice, although firefox will have that soon now as well

I just hate how unsecure IE is. I have to visit a lot of affiliate sites, and not all are safe
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
Offline Super Affiliate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 331
Send a message via AIM to Bryan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
I am not a fan, I moved over to firefox about 6 months ago and never looked back. Multiple homepage feature is nice, although firefox will have that soon now as well

I just hate how unsecure IE is. I have to visit a lot of affiliate sites, and not all are safe
That's why I am now a proud owner of a Mac.
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-05-2006, 03:33 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Is anyone else having issues with it? Things are lagging and a whole lot of crap that just wasnt happening before
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-05-2006, 06:29 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

I hate it. I only downloaded it because I had to. I have been using FF for about a year now and no way will i ever use IE again.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-06-2006, 02:10 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

Same here, I converted over to FireFox a year ago. I was using FF and IE 50/50 and now its FF/95 and IE/5. The only reason I use IE is because FF crashes sometimes and won't reopen... and it doesn't keep cache very well on this computer.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Sarah_Webinc Sarah_Webinc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4
Default

I can't even be bothered to download it. I only ever fire up IE twice a week or so to check a site. Other than that I am happy with Fire Fox.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why PartyPartners sucks? DominoD General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-04-2007 02:52 PM
A poker odds calculator that sucks propkr New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 11-07-2006 02:10 PM
Do my stats sucks? Felty General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 03-10-2006 11:10 AM
This Sucks...Lost my Brand New Phone Brandon The Cocktail Lounge 6 03-04-2006 02:39 PM
Paypal Still Sucks Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 2 05-07-2005 04:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0