Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-12-2006, 02:33 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Post Digg My Article About Unique Passwords

I wrote a great article, read it and Digg it!

http://digg.com/security/Cool_Way_to_Choose_Unique_Passwords_That_you_can_A ctually_Remember/
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-12-2006, 12:01 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is online now
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Hey Dan

Interesting article, but I think it is much easier to just use a password manager like RoboForm. I used to use a system similar to what you described, but I always outsmarted myself and forgot a lot of passwords.

I've been using Roboform for over 3 years, started with the free version and purchased the full version after about a year.

Some of the features of Roboform are:
  • Generate random passwords with special characters, you can specify the max number of characters to use, etc
  • Automatically fills in passords at sites, just click on fill & submit
  • Fill out long registration forms, etc
  • Can be installed on a usb mem stick so you can take your passwords with you when traveling, or install all your passwords on your mem stick for a security type solution when using your desktop. no mem stick, no access to passwords.
I can't say enough good things about the program, I use it every day and would be lost without it, I don't know the passwords at the majority of my sites, the password manager remembers them for me, I just have to remember one strong password to access roboform.

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Unique Article Writing Service, Copyscape verified imteaz Web Design Service & Coding 11 06-16-2007 12:14 PM
Manual 230 Article Submission | PR3 to PR7 | Only $24.99 imteaz Web Design Service & Coding 6 04-06-2007 12:00 PM
Please Digg This Article pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 03-08-2007 08:55 PM
An article I wrote Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-21-2006 05:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0